Nash stands for quality, their Bivvies are tried and endorsed by us, Its an investment for the fanatic Carp fisher that is looking to buy a product that will withstand the elements for year's to come !
All products from Nash Tackle are delivered from the UK, prices are in pound sterling.
Orders are send out via Amazon Uk so you can shop safely and with peace of mind !
NASH TITAN T1 CAMO EXTREME CANOPY
- 3 Leg Rigid Frame Assembley
- Increased Useable Room
- 5000mm Hydrostatic Head
- Converts Titan T1 to a Spacious Twin Compartment Session Shelter
- Rear Vents for Cooling Air Flow
- Mozzi Mesh Door and Windows with Armoured Nylon Storm Panels
- Flexible Door Design Allows Open Fronted Configuration
- Removable Velcro Fit Clear Door Panel
- Twin Rod Retaining Straps
- Supplied with 5 Tension Bars for Maximum Strength and Rigidity
Nash Titan T1 Extreme Canopy Camo, The Extreme Canopy uses a 3-leg rigid frame assembly which will attach directly to the Titan T1 and extend the bivvy to give complete protection.
The canopy allows you to divide your fishing equipment from your sleep system and bivvy space
NASH TITAN T2 CAMO BIVVY
- 5000mm Hydrostatic Head Armoured Nylon Construction
- Removable Sealed Mesh Inner Capsule
- New Design Tension Bar and Storm Peak to Eliminate Water Pooling
- Zip Off in-fill with Mesh Windows and Storm Panels
- Mesh Door with Letterbox Storm Panel and Velcro Clear Storm Door Panel
- Rear Air Mesh Panels for Cooling Air Flow
- Internal Light Hanging Hook
- Titan T1 Camo: Approximate dimensions: 135cm (H) x 275cm (W) x 197cm (D)
- Weight (with mesh capsule and storm panels): 12.8kg
- Titan T2 Camo: Approximate dimensions: 140cm (H) x 325cm (W) x 250cm (D)
- Weight (with mesh capsule and storm panels): 15.4kg
The Camo Bivvy has been built using the proven Titan rigid frame and fast set up system which gives it strength and stability.
The T1 and T2 models feature a new tension bar with a reverse clip to create a storm peak that stops water pooling.
It includes a full removable zipped inner mesh capsule for comfort, protection and elimination of condensation drip.
It has a mesh door with a letterbox storm panel and a Velcro clear door panel.
NASH TITAN T1 BIVVY
KEY FEATURESTitanium T1
Weight with interior compartment and front: 12.8 kg Complete with grounds sheet:
14.9 kg Without interior compartment: 9.8 kg
No interior compartment front and groundsheet:
8 kg Dimensions: 275 cm (W) x 135 cm (H) x 197 cm (D)
Satisfying the biggest demand on a wish list from our European friends these are the first Titans to enjoy an inner mesh capsule as standard, essential for high temperatures and inhospitable environments where insects, snakes and rodents are a daily hazard.
In cold and wet conditions the inner mesh capsule also eliminates condensation drip. Set to become the first choice for the session carper, and packed with new features to ensure maximum comfort in all seasons and every climate from minus temperatures to extreme Continental sun.
Titan T1 is versatile enough to use as a base for shorter sessions, Titan T2 benefits from an enlarged footprint perfect for longer sessions on the Continent with increased headroom for comfort. Combined with the legendary armoured Titan skin and flexible door and storm panel design and optional wraps the Titan T1 and T2 offer endless levels of protection and multiple configurations for comfort.
All new Titans feature: Upgraded glass filled nylon block design for reduced weight, enhanced rigidity and super slick set up New frame design achieves a flat back to tuck bedchairs away and improve usable space Front ribs extend to form a peak, maximising coverage for storm protection
All models feature zip off front in-fill panels for flexibility Legs fitted to the cover achieve a free standing rigid design without tension straps Rain gutter to aid water run off Front rib moulded retainers slide up and locate the cover effortlessly Low profile storm pole attachment directly through cover eyelets support the storm peak Internal light hanging hook beneath the central block Twin velcro rod retaining straps Internal mesh door with letterbox storm panel to maintain air flow while being protected by the peak
Door can be supported on storm poles to create a porch extension Elasticated groundsheet attachment to pegging points for accurate bivvy position and shape Supplied with T pegs and carry bag.